1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camera on ParkNpole

Discussion in 'ParkNPole' started by SCHNUPPDAWG1, Jul 14, 2013.

1. SCHNUPPDAWG1

SCHNUPPDAWG1 New Member

Anyone attaching a camera to their park in pole like I saw in Luthers recent video? If so could you post a pic not understanding how a camera would attach to it, great use for it want to try it.

2. Hanover_Yakker

Hanover_Yakker Member

The way I do it Brent is to take one of my extra GearTrac accessories and remove the T-bolt and then thread it through the opening on the Park-n-pole and into the threaded opening of the GoPro mount. Snug it down directly until it doesn't move. You can also just leave your camera attached to the Panfish Portrait and attach it directly to the pole in the same way. Others may differ, but this works for me. It's how I had my GoPro mounted when I filmed the Pro Angler FAQ video I did....

[video=youtube;FWGJyvyD6_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWGJyvyD6_c[/video]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  3. JET MAN

JET MAN New Member

I was curious about this too..... What is the best way to mount a GoPro to a parkNPole? I was thinking about mounting a screwball through the hole on the handle and using it to attach the camera with a mount. What is everyone else doing?