1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from NY

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself and Show Off Your Kayak' started by BillyP_TeamFG, Feb 8, 2017.

1. BillyP_TeamFG

BillyP_TeamFG New Member

Glad to be on here and plan to be spending quite alot of time in the forums!

I host a tournament series here in NY.

NY KBFC Tournament Series, we are a KBF Partner Series and have 9 events scheduled for 2017.

We also hold charity events outside of our regular season including but not limited to a Barbie Pole tournament, which we collect all children's rods at the end of the event and donate them!

I am part of Fuzzy Guppies fishing team and write several blogs per year. I compete as often as possible, I'm very competitive in nature so I'm naturally drawn to tournaments. I fish several events including KBF events, Kayak-anglers events, and any other ones I can make!

Recently I jumped ship into a NuCanoe Frontier 12, I love it. I'm in the early stages of rigging and cannot wait to cover it in Yakattack gear! Nothing compliments a fishing kayak quite like Yakattack!

Tight lines!!

Attached Files:

2. Yak Chum

Yak Chum Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the YakAttack forums!!