1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Installation on a Hobie Revolution 13

Discussion in 'GearTrac' started by Hanover_Yakker, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Hanover_Yakker

Hanover_Yakker Member

Time to Get in Gear

Here is a detailed install of some GearTrac on my Hobie Revolution 13 yesterday. Enjoy. If you have any questions, let me know.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  2. Fish Taco

Fish Taco New Member

Nice install... sure wish these GearTracs were available last summer when my yak was getting rigged... darn it! Would've been sooo nice to be able to easily strip everything down at the drop of a hat, for storage a clean deck for fly fishing... Ain't that the way it always goes!

So should I contact Luther if I want to get a hold of one of these brackets for my crate, or is something you need to make yourself? Thanks in advance for your reply... :cool:

3. dissectional

dissectional New Member

why can't I seem to view that video?? I have a revo and would like ideas on how to mount the geartrac

4. Hanover_Yakker

Hanover_Yakker Member

@Fish_Taco - contact Luther for certain on the custom work. He now has a full crate lid that can be customized for you.

@dissectional - the link is a url and not a video. If you have specific questions, just send me a PM.

5. dissectional

dissectional New Member

link doesn't work PMed

6. Hanover_Yakker

Hanover_Yakker Member

try it now.....there was an extra character in the link I messed up - also PM'ed you.