1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Many uses of the Screwball

Discussion in 'Screwball' started by GlockGuy, Jan 7, 2012.

1. GlockGuy

GlockGuy Member

I'm a big fan of mounts by RAM and they work perfectly with the Screwball. Here's a 1" Screwball holding my GPS on a section of GearTrac -
    [​IMG]

One holding a RAM rod holder, in this case a 1.5' Screwball, also on a section of GearTrac -
    [​IMG]

A Dogbone camera mount, using a 5/8" MightyBolt to fit on Wilderness Systems SlideTrax -
    [​IMG]

And, finally, an accessory mount created by combining a section of GearTrac, a Mighty Mount and a Screwball. This one will eventually used for a fish finder mount -
    [​IMG]

2. Shaun

Shaun Member

The versatile screwball. I'm really liking how you are using that dogbone to get a camera out the side of the kayak.

3. n2bassfishing

n2bassfishing New Member

I think the Screwball is pretty slick and your able to mount a ton of different items to it.

4. GlockGuy

GlockGuy Member

Versatile is the perfect word. Between the Screwballs and GearTrac, the sky is the limit on rigging your kayak! And, best of all, it all removes in seconds for transport, security and storage. The days of permanently mounting stuff and having to leave it there are over!

5. zbasshunter

zbasshunter New Member

I could not agree more... with a few screw balls and some gear track, you can pretty much rig anyway you want, and if you change your mind just un-screw and change locations... I am YakAttack customer for life.