1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MightyMount on Hobie center hatch

Discussion in 'Mighty Mount' started by MrWndrfl, Sep 6, 2012.

1. MrWndrfl

MrWndrfl Member

MightyMount on Hobie Revo 13 center hatch. Easy install with lots of possibilities when you add a YakAttack Screwball. I have a 2-axis drink holder on there now and I plan on adding some other modern conveniences such as an iPhone holder or a work platform. IMG_1051.jpg IMG_1059.jpg IMG_1060.jpg

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  2. USAntigoon

USAntigoon New Member

Job well done, where is the beer to make it complete.!

3. MrWndrfl

MrWndrfl Member

Thanks USAntigoon. The beers are getting nice and cold for tomorrow's ride.

4. Shaun

Shaun Member

Looks like it was made to go there. Great job.

5. MrWndrfl

MrWndrfl Member

I got to road test this yesterday (sorry no pictures) and I have to say it served its purpose but needs some tweaking. I have ordered the extender because the drink holder is really not designed for a horizontal installation and it limits the positioning of the drink holder. The longer arm should help to mitigate this issue.
    The other issue is the time it takes to attach and detach the holder and while it is relatively quick to do, a quick connect snap in-snap out option would be the next intuitive step for a multi-product attachment point.

As a side note, I also used my GT90s and they were a flying success. I will give my comments about this on my other post at a later date.