1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacement Flags

Discussion in 'VISICarbon Pro' started by STLKayak, Jun 13, 2016.

1. STLKayak

STLKayak New Member

Was fishing a tournament and my flag caught my deep diving crank bait, not once, but twice! That is the problem with anything sticking up behind me in my kayak. I am like a casting contortionist when I fish. I prefer to fish of the left side of my kayak, so I usually keep anything sticking up behind me on the left side. But I don't always get to cast the way I prefer.

Anyway, getting a treble hook out of the flag - twice - require a little surgery. Hoping to pick up a replacement, but was also wondering if there were any interesting options/designs out there that might be a little different than the standard YakAttack or Hobie logo and orange color.

And yes, I understand the orange is probably best for visibility and safety but I want to see what other options there might be.

2. Roberx

Roberx New Member

A bright yellow would be a great option with a reflective stripe pattern!

3. Yak Chum

Yak Chum Administrator Staff Member

There was a few color options on the yakattack.us site a while back not sure if this is still available and don't see it on the site now. A Hobie logo is going to cost you an extra $50 lol

4. STLKayak

STLKayak New Member

Okay, so i just need to find some orange duct tape to fix the one I have!