1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

replacement screws for geartrac

Discussion in 'GearTrac' started by Fishin Ski, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Fishin Ski

Fishin Ski New Member

Hey guys,

I have a Pro Angler and just got some second hand 16" geartracs with brackets to mount them to the grab rails, problem is, I think I want to mount them to the hobie mounting boards. But they only have the 4 screws that attach to the brackets from yakattack. Can I get the replacement screws straight from yakattack, or would it be just as easy to get some similar ones from the local hardware store?

Also, I am not too familiar with the full backing plate for the gear trac and I am wondering if it would be usefull to put on the underside of the hobie mounting boards. Im not sure if the bolts would be long enough as the boards I want to put geartracs on are fairly thick.

Thanks for the help, and Im going to be ordering some more geartracs (thinking of 3 or 4 more to allow me to set up some neat photography and video angles) and probably a camera dogbone or panfish. That is if the fish ever stop biting down here in Pensacola, FL.......

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  2. YakAttack

YakAttack Guest

Shoot me an email luther@yakattack.us with your address and how many screws you need and we will get them on the way. Thanks!