1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RotoGrip Paddle Holder Hobie YackAttack Mighty Mount on Hobie PA 14

Discussion in 'General Kayak Rigging' started by STLKayak, Apr 26, 2016.

1. STLKayak

STLKayak New Member

Rigging my Pro Angler has been an amazing experience compared to my fumbling attempts on my first two kayaks. I hated the paddle holder built into the PA14 on the left side of the seat, and instead added an additional 3 Hobie 9" H-Rails on the back of my PA. This gave me more mounting options for my Hobie YackAttack Mighty Mounts. I used a couple to mount a pair of RotoGrip Paddle holders, and they work incredibly well, and even get the paddle out of my way, yet in very easy reach when I need it. I actually have 4 of the Mighty Mounts on my kayak now, and with the H-Rails from Hobie, they give me a wide range of options for customizing my kayak as needed for any given trip. And to change mounting option on the fly. Below is a example of the RotoGrip paddle holder on my PA. Next purchase will be a VisiCarbon Pro. With the H-Rail Mighty Mounts, I can mount it on either side, behind my seat, on my BlackPak, or just about anywhere I need at any given time so that it will be visible, but not in the way of my back casting.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    flyon_John likes this.
  2. Yak Chum

Yak Chum Administrator Staff Member

Nice!