1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion : Lower profile Mighty Bolt and Nuts.

Discussion in 'New Products' started by Aussie yakker Brendon, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Aussie yakker Brendon

Aussie yakker Brendon Member

I would like to be able to purchase mighty bolts that were shorter then the current ones and a nut that did sit as high to give greater clearance or less chance of fouling .
    A number of the items I am experimenting with mounting don't require any where near the length available from the current bolts.

Would it possible to have a for instance a low profile round knob?

Cheers Brendon

2. YakAttack

YakAttack Guest

We recently changed the t-bolt from 1.5" to 1" for most applications. Low profile knobs are available off the shelf we can get some for you if you'd like. Shoot me an email with your requirements and I will see what I can find.

3. Aussie yakker Brendon

Aussie yakker Brendon Member

Thanks for the quick response ,I just measured mine and they are the 1.5" type.

I will most likely place an order for a camera mount setup in the next couple of months and will email you prior to placing the order.
    Thanks for your assistance.
    Brendon
    PS
    Really enjoying being able to play around with yak rigging ideas with the gear tracks .Not having to worry about extra holes in the hull is great.

KalYakker likes this.