1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SW Florida Stratofisher

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself and Show Off Your Kayak' started by Bob Mac, May 29, 2017.

1. Bob Mac

Bob Mac New Member

Recently picked up an Eddyline C135, and on the website, the pics of the Yakattack trolley, they showed a less than neat install, with the lever housing and line guides mounted below the deck/hull seam. I was determined that there should be a better way. Lined up the blocks and they could direct the upper control line tucked in under the deck overlap just fine. Only mod I had to do was to grind off a bit of the deck at an angle, so lever housing could mount at an angle to capture both upper and lower lines. Started with the grind.

[​IMG]upload

Then the housing mount was a breeze, using trifold rivets. Had the HD version , so blocks were mounted with the backup strips , and line guides worked fine with the screws.

[​IMG]imagehosting

Changed out the furnished paracord to solid black, to match the look of the boat better, and it was done.
    [​IMG]uploading images

Came out so well, ordered another for the opposite side, for my stick pin. Used mightymount with full backup for the two main Zooka Tube holders.

[​IMG]image hosting site over 5mb