1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three MUST HAVE YA Products

Discussion in 'General Kayak Rigging' started by PlasticPirogue, May 19, 2012.

1. PlasticPirogue

PlasticPirogue New Member

Yak Attack products are simply the best of the best; intelligent design, quality materials, and superbly built. It's hard to pick out a few "must haves" but I will not launch my kayak without 1) VISICarbon Pro light (safety first), 2) Parkn'Pole (good for poking 'gators too), and 3) PanFish Portrait (I'm getting old, and it's nice to have visual proof to supplement my failing memory).

Three products that are simply the best you can own, built to last a very long time, and that add immensely to my kayak angling experience.

2. Lt.FireDog

Lt.FireDog Administrator

100% in agreement with your choices Adam!

3. Rob Appleby

Rob Appleby New Member

I can't comment on the ParknPole, no need in the depths I fish... though the other two items are a must have!

4. GlockGuy

GlockGuy Member

Hard to disagree, but the Fullback and Rigging Bullets for remotely locating a backing plate where there is no other access is hard to leave off the list. Since Rob doesn't use the ParkNPole, can we add it to HIS list?:p

5. Rob Appleby

Rob Appleby New Member

Absolutely not :)

Not actually tried them yet, though I've just purchased my daughter a MiniX kayak (Chinese copy!) and I'll be showing her how to modifiy it, any excuse to drill holes in a kayak. Nope, I'm adding the DogBone to my list of three.

6. The Nothing

The Nothing New Member

Like Rob, I'm not fishing in waters that the ParknPole would be useful. I'd agree that the VisiPole is #1. Then, anything that helps you fish better is #2, be it the GearTrax, MightyMount whatever...

7. GlockGuy

GlockGuy Member

The problem that I have with the PanFish Portrait is that the same guy ends up in all the photos and he's ugly as sin! :eek:

8. Rob Appleby

Rob Appleby New Member

Taking ugly photos?... Hmmm, sounds like the unit is defective, send it back and get a refund.

9. Paul

Paul New Member

I can't stop at just 3.
    10 must have Yak Attack products maybe, and that's only if the wife stops me.
    Luther really needs to stop sending out products with pricing on it its not safe!!!